23 October 2017 |
Tshikululu does not accept a Certificate of Good Standing from SARS as a supporting document for funding applications, only an ITA34 from SARS will be accepted.
To access your ITA34, your organisation must be a registered tax payer on SARS e-filing and must have filed your Income Tax Return for the relevant year of assessment.
To get your ITA34:
- Log onto your e-filing account;
- on the ‘Returns’ tab, select ‘SARS Correspondence’ on the left;
- under the ‘SARS Correspondence’ tab select the ‘Search Notices’;
- select your ‘Year of Assessment’;
- select your ‘Tax Type’ as ‘Income Tax’;
- on ‘Notice Type’ select ‘ITA34’; and
- your ITA34 should now be displayed.
For any queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download sample of ITA34