Application deadline:18 September 2019
Tel:+27(0)11 544 0300
Physical address:Block B Metropolitan Office Park
8 Hillside Road Parktown
Postal address:Private Bag X125
In line with Discovery’s core purpose, which is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives, the vision of the Discovery Fund is to improve individuals’ quality of life through the provision of primary healthcare services in indigent communities that do not have access to mainstream healthcare.
Application and reporting deadlines
Applications for funding are currently open for the Maternal and Child Health Programme and the application form and reporting form are available for download below.
The deadline for submissions is 18 September 2019.
- If you are a current partner of the Discovery Fund and would like to reapply for funding, please ensure that you have sent a report through (the link to the reporting form can be found below) before you re-apply, or at the same time as making a new application
- If you are submitting an application form and/or a reporting form, please note that these are not considered complete unless submitted together with the completed monitoring and evaluation indicators tables, which are available for download below
Funding guidelines for the Maternal and Child Health Programme
The following activities will be considered for support by the Discovery Fund:
- Pre-and post- natal care programmes which ensure health outcomes for mother and child;
- Focus on the first 1000 days
- Breast-feeding interventions
- Mentor mother outreach programmes.
NB: please note that we also require your banking details on your organisation’s letterhead, signed by two senior members of your organisation.
Discovery Fund M&E template reporting forms