1. PRINCIPAL OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
To provide administrative support to the social impact team that ensures the implementation of client fund strategies and service excellence according to agreed standards and deadlines.
2. KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS, ACTIVITIES AND INDICATORS
- Provide meeting coordination support and assistance by scheduling, inviting, booking meeting rooms, coordinating relevant documentation and taking meeting notes as and when required.
- Coordinate and organise events and functions when required by receiving brief and budget, coordinating event, coordinating payment of providers and facilitating that the event delivers the required objectives as required.
- Provide office-based support to Social Impact team as and when required by receiving request, sourcing information and distributing accurately and on time and to agreed standards.
- Coordinate client fund progress and information gathering by requesting required information, collating, developing first level reports or standard reports, checking for accuracy and completeness and distributing as per approved procedure within deadlines.
- Coordinate travel arrangements by following the travel policy as and when required.
- Draft meeting documentation when required including but not limited to agenda’s, minutes and trustee action plans by attending the meetings, taking minutes, drafting first draft documents and submitting for approval and amendment within approved deadlines.
- Develop a stakeholder database (including contact details, designations, important dates) and ensure the information is accurate at all times.
- Provide and conduct basic research and assistance when required.
- Provide any other administrative support, by receiving request and implementing as and when required.
Report Data Coordination
- Collect required reporting data by sourcing and requesting information, checking data for accuracy and completeness, placing into database, conducting first level analysis and evaluation and presenting.
- Complete reports accurately, completely and compliantly by putting required data into reports according to standard templates and defined standards and resolving issues within SLA.
- Develop and submit any other reports by collecting required information, collating and submitting according to the defined structure within deadline.
- Draft and submit adhoc reports according to standards and by deadlines by receiving request, drafting report, reviewing and submitting by deadline and to standard.
3. ROLE REQUIREMENTS
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 year National Diploma in Business Administration or similar is required.
- 2 years administration support to a team of 5 or more people.
- 1 year board or executive administration and minute taking experience is preferred.
4. KEY INTERACTIONS / RELATIONSHIPS
Preference will be given to South African citizens.
Appointments will be made in line with Tshikululu’s Employment Equity plan and other required legislation. Candidates with a disability are encouraged to apply.
Tshikululu Social Investments will not be liable for interview travel cost or relocation cost.
We reserve the right not to proceed with the filling of the advertised post.
An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
Please ensure that you meet the above requirements before you apply.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Please email your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 14 September
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.