1. PRINCIPAL OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
To provide administrative support to the client relationship management unit that ensures the implementation of client fund strategies and service excellence according to agreed standards and deadlines.
2. KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS, ACTIVITIES AND INDICATORS
Client Fund Administration
- Develop and update annual calendar of fund administration deadlines and deliverables by collecting dates, scheduling on the calendar, advising relevant parties, sending deadline reminders and updating with changes monthly and annually.
- Coordinate and schedule client meeting and sessions by inviting relevant parties to meetings, securing a venue, coordinating that all required information is available and distributed and taking minutes in meetings when required.
- Coordinate client fund progress and information gathering by requesting required information, collating, developing first level reports or standard reports, checking for accuracy and completeness and distributing as per approved procedure within deadlines.
- Provide any additional client fund administration when required by receiving request, implementing, completing and distributing within deadline.
- Develop and update the annual trustee calendar with all meetings, subcommittee meetings and deliverable deadlines by collecting information, capturing on the calendar and communicating to all relevant parties annually and within SLA
- Schedule trustee meetings by placing all meetings into electronic calendars, inviting all trustees and coordinating that a quorum attends within agreed meeting deadlines.
- When a quorum is not available, coordinate the rescheduling and inviting of trustees by identifying an appropriate alternative date and time, scheduling the meeting and following the appropriate coordination processes as above within SLA
- Coordinate that documents for trustee meetings are distributed within the agreed turnaround time by collecting all inputs, collating, submitting for signoff and approval, coordinating printing and distribution within SLA
- Draft meeting documentation when required including but not limited to agenda’s, minutes and trustee action plans by attending the meetings, taking minutes, drafting first draft documents and submitting for approval and amendment within approved deadlines.
- Maintain trustee confidentiality and information protection by complying with the defined confidentiality protocol, confirming information that is requested before disseminating and implementing secure document use and management protocols with all trustee documentation daily.
- Coordinate and facilitate trustee induction, printing induction materials, coordinating and scheduling attendance as required.
- Provide relevant support and assistance to trustee members as and when required by receiving instructions, evaluating, implementing and distributing as required and to agreed standards.
- Develop a stakeholder database (including contact details, designations, important dates) and ensure the information is accurate at all times.
Report Data Coordination
- Collect required reporting data by sourcing and requesting information, checking data for accuracy and completeness, placing into database, conducting first level analysis and evaluation and presenting to CRM within SLA and by deadline.
- Complete reports accurately, completely and compliantly by putting required data into reports according to standard templates and defined standards and resolving issues within SLA
- Develop and submit any other reports by collecting required information, collating and submitting according to the defined structure within deadline.
- Draft and submit adhoc reports according to standards and by deadlines by receiving request, drafting report, reviewing and submitting by deadline and to standard.
- Provide meeting coordination support and assistance by scheduling, inviting, booking meeting rooms, coordinating relevant documentation and taking meeting notes as and when required.
- Coordinate and organise events and functions when required by receiving brief and budget, coordinating event, coordinating payment of providers and facilitating that the event delivers the required objectives as required.
- Provide office based support to Fund Management team (including Infrastructure Manager) as and when required by receiving request, sourcing information and distributing accurately and on time and to agreed standards.
- Coordinate travel arrangements by following the travel policy as and when required.
- Provide any other administrative support, by receiving request and implementing as and when required.
3. ROLE REQUIREMENTS
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 year National Diploma in Business Administration or similar is required.
- 2 years administration support to a team of 5 or more people.
- 1-year board or executive administration and minute taking experience is preferred.
4. KEY INTERACTIONS / RELATIONSHIPS
- Internal staff
- Client Relationship team members
- Client Portfolio Manager
Preference will be given to South African citizens.
Appointments will be made in line with Tshikululu’s Employment Equity plan and other required legislation.
Candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Tshikululu Social Investments will not be liable interview travel cost or relocation cost.
We reserve the right not to proceed with the filling of the post advertised.
An application will not in itself, entitle the applicant to an interview.
Please ensure that you meet the above requirements before you apply.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Please email your applications to: email@example.com.
Closing date: 6 April 2018
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.