10 March 2014 | Opinion
Time is running out for registrations for the 5th annual Social Investment Conference, sponsored by Tshikululu Social Investments, which takes place next month.
The Social Investment Conference, South Africa’s leading showcase for sustainable corporate social investment, happens at the Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS) campus in Johannesburg on 2-3 April 2014.
It features several prominent speakers, including:
- Professor Adam Habib, vice-chancellor and principal of Wits University
- Dr Gillian Godsell, of the School of Public and Development Management at Wits University
- John Kane-Berman, the outgoing CEO of the South African Institute of Race Relations
- Ludwick Marishane, founder and chief of Headboy Industries
- Nick Binedell, dean and founding director of GIBS
- Xolisa M Gaca, chairman of the African Renaissance Youth Network and CEO of The Luxury Network Africa
Registration is open until 20 March. If you would like to register for the conference, please contact Creative Space Media on (011) 467 3341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, click here.