13 October 2023
STAKEHOLDER RELATIONS MANAGER RFP
Enel Green Power (hereinafter referred to as EGP) is an Independent Power Producer operating in South Africa. EGP is strongly committed to community development in the communities that it operates in and is seeking to partner with a local organization/individual that would assist it in maximising its impact in the host communities. This organization/individual would be contracted by Tshikululu Social Investment as a Stakeholder Relationship Manager providing services to EGP. Applicants may be any registered trading entity (sole proprietorship, partnership, close corporation, private company limited, public company or a trust).
- Companies will have to be registered business entities, having been in operation for at least 3 years, have a valid South African Bank account and be able to produce a tax clearance certificate.
- Organisations/individuals must be operating in the area that they are applying for and this criterion is mandatory.
- Applicants must have access to a computer (preferably a laptop but a desktop is also acceptable) that is equipped with the basic Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, MS Teams, MS Word, MS Powerpoint and MS Excel), a reliable internet connection with a minimum download speed of 10Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 5Mbps and a Smartphone.
How to apply:
Send an email to email@example.com with “EGP SRM application” in the subject line and include the
- Cover Letter expressing your organisation’s/individual interest in the advertised opportunity; detailing how it meetsthe requirements of the RFP and how the work is aligned to the objectives of the organisation. Please include allrelevant contact information.
- CV(s) of the individuals that will be directly responsible for the execution of the programme
- Founding documents
- Proof of address of the organisation
- Proof of banking details not older than 3 months
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate or Tax PIN not older than 3 months
- Any additional reference letters or evidence of related work
- Area(s) that you are applying for (if more than 1, please include a workplan of how the work will be carried out across multiple locations)
Area that can be applied for:
Plant: Tom Burke Solar
Closest Town: Park Lephalale
Applications must be submitted before 17h00 on the 13 October 2023