Anglo American Community bursary 2023 - Apply now
Closing Date: 8 January 2023
Anglo American Platinum Community Bursary Programme is kicking off again in the 2023 academic year! The programme will provide opportunities to those learners and students in Platinum’s host communities who are more vulnerable than others and less likely to get bursaries or scholarships elsewhere.
All applicants must have either already applied to a tertiary educational institution and have been conditionally accepted; or already be studying at such an institution. Tertiary institutions nationwide will be considered and may include, but are not limited to: universities, colleges, and TVET (Technical and Vocational Education and Training) colleges.
Applications close on Sunday 8 January 2023, but apply before then! Limited bursaries available. Awarded on a first come first serve basis
To qualify to apply, applicants need to be:
- 18 to 25 years old
- South African citizens from the host communities of Anglo American Platinum’s operations: Mogalakwena Complex, Amandelbult Complex, Der Brochen/Mototolo Complex, Twickenham Project, Rustenburg Process operations and Polokwane Metallurgical Complex.
- Be an undergraduate who needs funding for three years. Bursary support extends until December 2025.
- Applicants must have either already applied to a tertiary educational institution and have been conditionally accepted; OR already be studying at such an institution.
- You’ll need a certified copy of your ID and proof of residence.
- preference will be given to students and learners who do not have any other funding including NSFAS.
Click here to apply online
Should you have any challenges accessing the online application form click here to download the application form.
No handwritten forms will be accepted! Please complete application forms along with the accompanying documents and email these to email@example.com