- At Tshikululu, we use information collected online to develop and enhance the services we offer to you, including monthly electronic communications, and to help us build our business. We take privacy issues seriously and are open about the way data is collected and used. This policy outlines the principles that we follow.
- When you visit a Tshikululu website, the only data that we capture is that submitted via email, by submission of a feedback form or by completion of an order form. Such data is maintained only to fulfil our purposes as described above.
- When you register for a service provided by Tshikululu, you may need to choose a user name and password for authentication purposes. For administration purposes, we will also require your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. This may be used to send you information about your account and any Tshikululu promotions. You may elect not to receive such promotions.
- Tshikululu does not sell, trade, lease or rent your personal information to others. The primary use that we make of personal information is to produce aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic and related information but these statistics do not include any personally identifying information.
- From time to time Tshikululu may employ other companies and individuals to work on our behalf. Examples of such work might include sending e-mail, analysing data and providing customer call-centre services. Such agents have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions.
- Tshikululu may contact you as part of our continuous quality development work. Such calls will be made only to identify your experience of our services and to elicit your suggestions for improvement. You will be under no obligation to answer any such questions.
- We may likewise ask our market research partners to contact you by telephone as part of a survey of our services. You will be able to choose at the time whether you want to take part in any such survey.
- Tshikululu undertakes to take reasonable steps to protect personal data against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access. Please remember that you are responsible for protecting your password / user name and must not share it or allow its disclosure to anyone.